Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Nurse is crowned Miss Gay Brazil 2011 AND HAD SPENT 80K to pursue his dream.



She was born Aelton de Almeida, a nurse, is 35 and just won the Miss Gay Brazil 2011 in Juiz de Fora, in the Zona da Mata Mineira. By incorporating Raika Bittencourt, plus get the main title of the night on Saturday (20), also grabbed the awards for best costume and gala. The mission is mine and lives in the city of Madre de Deus de Minas, in the Central Region of the state, but in the contest represented the state of Piaui. "It was a dream I had since I was little, young. It seems that the plug has not fallen.It is a personal achievement, "he said.



With 1.64 m, 60 kg, 88 cm hip, eyes and brown hair, Raika defeated 25 other competitors. "But I prepared myself for this. I Bioplasty - put silicone implants in the cheeks and improve the contour of the jaw, chin, "said the only surgery he made ​​in the body. And she makes sure to emphasize that uses 40 dummy female. 



Raika said he invested $ 8,000 in surgery, another R $ 8,000 on a dress when he ran the Miss Piauí in February in Rio de Janeiro. But the biggest investment came after.She spent $ 60,000 on clothes, shoes and jewelry to defend the banner of the state of Piaui. "I came to win," said sure.


The money, she said she joined with hard work and effort. "He worked day and was on duty at night. Do not buy anything for Aelton. Miss Gay was focused on, "he said.Raika degree in nursing and is studying medicine at a college in Itaperuna (RJ), but to devote to the contest, Raika locked the registration. In the fall, plans to resume studies and will transfer the course to Barbacena (MG), and get closer to the city where she lives. 

The decision to only go back to college next year was no fluke. Raika know that with the title of Miss Gay Brazil 2011, carries a series of commitments and responsibilities. "I travel a lot and I have to do social work. Today I go to Sao Paulo to record a television program, "he said. Happy life, Raikes said he had the unconditional support of the family, as brothers and nephews. "If my parents were living for sure I would support them too." As a reward, Raika won a trip to France, all expenses paid, for ten days, complete with a companion. "I think I bring a friend, but still do not know what," he said doubtfully. In addition, she won jewelry and handbags

No comments:

Post a Comment